dr. Charl P. Botha
I head the Medical Visualisation group at the TU Delft.
Our research is formulated along two lines:
- Visualization for surgical planning.
- Visual analysis of medical data.
My activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing new research ideas and getting them funded.
- Advising M.Sc. and Ph.D. students.
- Authoring research articles and other literature.
- Developing and evaluating new visualisation and imaging algorithms and systems.
- Teaching at the undergrad and postgrad level.
- Not dealing with email-overload.
If you are an M.Sc. student looking for a final project in the exciting field of Medical Visualisation, please send me a mail so we can have a chat about what's available. We collaborate with a number of academic hospitals, so there are always challenging and interesting problems to solve. B.Sc. project students are also welcome, we have more interesting problems than we have people!
Also see the list of current medical visualisation projects for possibilities.
My online identity aggregator - full curriculum vitae (CV) and details of my various online identities.
People/CharlBotha (last edited 2012-09-27 16:25:06 by BartVastenhouw)